34. Minimum Bend Radius: The minimum bend radius is the minimum bend radius that can be successfully bent.
35. Edge: The edge is the minimum distance between the contours of adjacent punches in the layout, or the minimum distance between the contour of the punch and the edge of the strip.
36. Angle of collapse: the angle of collapse has two meanings, one refers to the phenomenon that the outer edge of the blanking part is near to the concave die surface or the inner edge near the convex mold, and the other is the height of the section of the blanking section showing the angle of collapse.
37. Collapsed surface: The collapsed surface is the plane of the blanking part whose edge is at the angle of collapse, that is, the opposite side of the burr surface.
38. Test mode: Test mode refers to the test stamping performed after the mold assembly is completed to check the mold performance and the punch quality.
39. Roller Feeding Device: A roller feeding device is a device that clamps a raw material and feeds it into a die by using a pair of rollers. Feeding of the material is accomplished by periodic rotation of the rollers.
40. Upper pole: The upper pole is the upper end of the upper and lower movement of the press slider.
41. Lower pole: The lower pole is the lower end of the upper and lower movement of the press slider.
42. Burr: The burr is a sharp protrusion on the edge of the punched part of the punched piece.
43. Burr surface: The burr surface is the plane of the blanking piece with burrs on the edge. For blanking, the burr surface is the plane that contacts the punch; for punching, the burr surface is the plane that contacts the die.
44. Matte: The rough surface is the rough section of the blank that is torn.
45. Neutral layer: The neutral layer refers to a layer of material with zero strain in a curved punch.
46.The lug: the lug is an ear-shaped protrusion that draws the edge of the upper edge of the piece.
47. Neutral layer coefficient: The neutral layer coefficient is a system used to determine the position of the neutral layer.
48. Double-sided gap: The double-sided gap is the sum of the gap from one side to the other side or the gap between the two sides.
49. Outlet device: The device for launching is a device for ejecting a punched workpiece from the mold.
50. Positive rebound: Positive rebound is a rebound in which the radius of curvature of the formed punch is increased after being taken out of the mold, or a rebound in which the material is solid after the punching member escapes from the mold.
51.Bending radius: The bending radius is the inner radius at which the punch bends.