(1) Temperature is the biggest factor affecting the accuracy of the measuring machine.
(2) The temperature in the machine room of the measuring machine is gradually increased from the bottom to the top, and the temperature changes every moment. Therefore, the difference between the grating temperature and the part temperature of each axis affects the accuracy of the measurement of the measuring machine.
(3) Unreasonable temperature control method (air conditioning is ready to use, and the measuring machine is not used to turn off the air conditioner), which will lead to unstable and balanced temperature in the measuring chamber. The temperature of the measuring machine is also constantly changing, the machine is in an unstable state and the measurement accuracy will be poor.
Solution and requirements
(1) Linear correction and temperature correction can be used in the measuring machine software to correct the temperature influence for the environmental conditions of the on-site inspection.
(2) Electrical equipment, computers and other heat sources should be kept at a certain distance from the measuring machine.
(3) The air conditioner should try to select the inverter air conditioner with strong temperature control capability. The installation position of the air conditioner should be reasonably planned. The air-conditioning wind direction is forbidden to be directly blown onto the measuring machine. Due to the temperature difference between the upper and lower sides of the measuring chamber, the wind direction should be adjusted upward to make the air form a large cycle, and the indoor air temperature is kept balanced.
(4) Turn on the air conditioner every morning when you go to work, and turn off the air conditioner when you get off work at night.
(5) The machine room should have insulation measures, and the doors and windows should be closed to reduce the loss of temperature and avoid sunlight.
(6) Strengthen the management of the measurement room, and do not have extra staff to stay.
2. Correctness of equipment accuracy compensation file
The device accuracy compensation file record is used to record the device accuracy error data, and the measurement software is based on it for error compensation. If you forget to install the compensation file or lose the backup compensation file when installing the measurement machine software, the measurement accuracy of the measurement machine will be poor, and the machine accuracy needs to be re-verified.
Solution and requirements
Keep the backup compensation file and install the compensation file.