3. Add lightweight filler
Such as PE, PP, CPE, ABS, MBS. Or wood powder, hollow glass beads, and the like. For example, the micro-bead filler microstructure, this method makes the density reduction smaller, generally the lowest can be reduced to a relative density of 0.4-0.5. The relative density of the fillers is larger than that of plastics, and the types of fillers with a relatively low density of plastics are only as follows. In addition, the filler is better in calcined clay, the specific gravity is smaller than that of calcium powder, and the price is not much different from that of light calcium. The oil absorption value is equivalent to that of calcium powder.
1) The glass hollow microspheres (drift beads) have a relative density of 0.4-0.7, which is mainly used for thermosetting resins;
2) The relative density of the phenolic microbeads is 0.1.
(2) Organic fillers
1) Cork powder has a relative density of 0.5 and an apparent density of 0.05-0.06;
2) The relative density of fiber dust and cotton chips is 0.2-0.3;
3) Fruit shell crops such as straw flour, peanut flour and coconut shell powder.
4) such as plasticizers, liquid internal and external lubricants, etc. The density of pure polyvinyl chloride is 1.4 g/cm3, and it is 1.19~1.35 when plasticized polyvinyl chloride (about 40% plasticizer).