Third, recycled polyethylene terephthalate (PET) process
PET, the scientific name polyethylene terephthalate, is a linear thermoplastic. It is usually a kind of crystalline plastic. PET bottles are used in food, beverage, cosmetics and other fields because of their light weight, not easy to break, and low energy consumption. They replace some traditional packaging materials. The recycling and reuse of PET is the process of regenerating PET.
The PET bottle is recycled by separating the PET bottle from the lid, label, etc., and then pulverizing, washing, and drying.
Its specific process is as follows:
1. The first step is the selection process: picking and sorting various PET bottle flakes. Tear off the outer logo,
2. In the pulverization process, rinse with water during the pulverization process to remove dirt from various PET bottle flakes.
3. Place the pieces in a steam treatment unit and add the caustic soda to remove greasy and other intractable impurities.
4. Wash with water, dry the remaining water and bag. Then go to a vacuum oven for drying.
5. Spinning, shaping, stretching with hot water steam, and then shaping.
Fourth, ABS plastic process
ABS plastics, mostly come from electrical products, a variety of daily necessities and some mechanical small parts.
1. ABS is more, computer case, TV case, instrument case, car panel, decorative materials, pick this material, special plating, painting color, etc. to be separated.
2. Chemical treatment, deplating, and lacquering, but de-plating and lacquering must be cautious. Because chemical syrup has a certain ratio, use protective equipment and containers, otherwise it will cause injury and other events.
3. Clean the tank to clean, then dry, color or auxiliary materials, the purpose is to improve the quality.
4. Special extruder to granulate, but must put the filter, but the filter is placed according to product requirements.