Fifth, recycled polycarbonate (PC) process
Polycarbonate, amorphous plastic, engineering plastics. Most of them come from textile accessories, car headlights, taillights, turn signals, candy making molds, discs, telecommunications equipment, photographic equipment, etc.
1. First select the PC to be purchased, transparent and opaque, blue, red, green, black must be separated; also modified, such as textile parts are mostly modified; such as discs, lamp holders are coated.
2. Clean the color PC, and the disc deplating process, etc., and operate the same principle as ABS. Then dried, then classified, and sent to the extruder for production.
3. PC has a relatively yellow color, can produce porcelain white; transparent still produces transparent; other colors can add coloring agents and material additives.
4. Special extruder granulation, but the PC itself is easy to age, so it can not be returned multiple times. The granulation must be cautious and granulated.
Sixth, recycled polyvinyl chloride (PVC) hard material process
Most of the PVC hard materials come from building materials, plastic steel window doors, electroplated hard plates, plastic valves for chemical plants, sewer pipes, and decorative materials.
1. First select the process and separate the colors. These materials are divided into white, gray, and black, but do not mix PP and PE.
2. Smash to the pulverizer, but also smash with water. Remove the contaminated water and wash it, then dry it to prevent secondary pollution.
3. Mix the ingredients on the upper mixer and mix. If it is a white material and add a coloring agent, add an auxiliary agent as needed.
4. The special PVC extruder is used for scraping and cooling bagging.