2. Lifting safety points
The mold should pay attention to the following aspects during the lifting process:
(1) For molds of 10 tons or more (including 10 tons), it is necessary to use two steel wire ropes and four lifting rings for four rings. The load capacity of each shackle used together shall not be less than 10 tons. A single wire rope double sling is used for the mold below ten tons.
(2) When loading the hook, it is strictly forbidden to operate the crane while hooking to prevent the finger from being caught between the hook and the wire rope and being injured.
(3) Check whether the mold is level after lifting, and do not tilt left, right or front, allowing slight rear tilt.
(4) For the lifting of a single lifting ring, the clamping die connection piece must be used to prevent the mold from shaking, and the moving and fixed molds are separated. When lifting the mold, the idea should be concentrated, and be careful, see the direction of the button to prevent accidents caused by the wrong button.
(5) The mold lifting should start slowly (can not be quickly and suddenly lifted). The height should be below 80mm from the ground. Before the mold is moved to the machine, it can be raised and moved to the middle of the template before entering the green column. One must have a command to hold the mold over the machine template. It is strictly forbidden to collide with the Corinthian column, causing the Corinthic column to be injured and damage the template copper sleeve.
(6) It is strictly forbidden to stand under the suspended mold. When lifting the mold, the operator should keep the distance between the mold and the mold at a distance of more than 1 meter (horizontal direction). Except for the palm part, no part of the body is located in the falling area of the mold.
(7) During the lifting of the mold, the person in the aisle should be notified to let it go. It is strictly forbidden to lift the mold from above the person and above the machine.
(8) It is forbidden to stay in the air for a long time (more than 10 minutes) or the hoist will leave the scene.
(9) When an abnormality occurs in the crane (such as abnormal noise, burnt smell, the item being hoisted automatically, and the button can be moved briefly after the button is released), the object to be lifted should be immediately put down, and the crane should be stopped and hung. The "No Prohibition" sign is used to notify the squad leader to report for repair.