(5) Most of the so-called metal molds require the final copper infiltration, which makes the use temperature of the metal mold not too high, and may not exceed 500 °C.
(6) Further extension of service life and further reduction in the cost of use.
(7) The molds that can be manufactured at present are very small. How to make large molds?
(8) Due to the limitations of the indispensable post-treatment process, it is currently impossible to manufacture a mold having a small detail feature, especially a mold having a concave shape.
(9) At present, the types of materials that can be formed by rapid prototyping methods are limited, and new materials need to be developed.