4. Manufacturing environment design
The noise and pollution of the mechanical production workshops, especially the stamping workshops, are very serious, posing a great threat to the health of the workers and disturbing the tranquility of the surrounding areas. Therefore, when designing the mold, the noise generated should be controlled or even eliminated.
In general, there are several methods for eliminating machine noise.
(1) Replace the gear drive with a V belt.
(2) Replace the rigid clutch with a friction clutch.
(3) Do the dynamic balance of the revolving body such as the flywheel.
(4) Cover the main part of the noise generated by the press.
(5) Use a non-impacting mold frame with a shock absorber.