The six common reasons for screw breakage in injection molding machines are as follows:
(1) The quality of the screw of the injection molding machine itself is poor.
(2) The screw length to diameter ratio is too large.
(3) There is a problem with the screw installation and fixing. It should be installed by professional technicians or guided by the side.
(4) The temperature of the barrel is set low, and the shearing force of the screw rotation is too large.
(5) The injection molding machine is cold-started, and the viscosity of the raw material in the cylinder is too high.
(6) There are too hard metal or non-metallic impurities in the raw materials used.