1. Fix the rotomolding mold to the appropriate position on the mold base and adjust the balance of the mold base.
2. The rotation speed of the main and auxiliary shafts is kept balanced and the speed is uniform.
3. The heating furnace can ensure that the mold is heated evenly in all directions.
4. Both the heating and cooling processes are reversed once, and the commutation should be rapid. Generally, the forward and reverse times are the same.
5. In the part where the thickness of the product is required to be increased, the corresponding part of the mold should be preheated or the influence of the heat insulation factor should be reduced.
In the part where the thickness of the product is required to be reduced, the corresponding part of the mold is insulated with a tetrafluoroethylene plate or an asbestos pad, so that the molten material is not easily attached to the mold or continuously accumulated to reduce the thickness of the portion. This method is also used to lining the insulating layer on the mold so that the inner surface of the mold cannot adhere to the resin to obtain the opening portion, but the opening made by this method is generally not regular.