(1) Fixed mold plate (panel): fix the front mold on the injection molding machine.
(2) Flow channel plate (water plate): remove the waste handle when opening the mold, so that it automatically falls off (three plate mold).
(3) Fixed mold fixing plate (A plate): the front part of the molded product.
(4) Dynamic mold fixing plate (B plate): the mold part of the molded product.
(5) Block: mold foot, its role is to make the top board have enough space for movement.
(6) Pushing board: when the mold is opened, the product is pushed out from the mold by pushing out the parts such as the top rod, the top block and the inclined top.
(7) Movable seat plate (base plate): fix the rear mold on the injection molding machine.
(8) Guide column and guide sleeve: play the guiding and positioning function, assist the front and rear mold opening, mold and basic positioning.
(9) Support column (head): improve the strength of the B plate, effectively avoiding the deformation of the B plate caused by long-term production.
(10) Top plate guide column (medium support): guided positioning push plate to ensure smooth ejection.