1. Light curing molding SLA
1) Fast forming speed, high degree of automation and high dimensional accuracy;
2) can form any complicated shape;
3) The utilization rate of materials is close to 100%;
4) The molded part has high strength.
1) A support structure is required;
2) Physical and chemical changes occur in the molding process, which are easy to warp and deform;
3) The raw materials are polluted;
4) Curing treatment is required and it is inconvenient to carry out.
(3) Application fields
Complex, high-precision, fine-grained pieces for artistic use.
(4) Common materials
Thermosetting photosensitive resin.