2. Layered entity manufacturing LOM
1) no post curing treatment is required;
2) no support structure is required;
3) Raw materials are cheap and low in cost.
1) It is not suitable for thin wall prototypes;
2) The surface is rough and needs to be polished after molding;
3) easy to absorb moisture expansion;
4) The workpiece strength is poor and lacks elasticity;
5) Material waste is large, and it is difficult to clean up the waste.
(3) Application fields
Entity is large.
(4) Common materials
Paper, metal foil, plastic film, etc.