Record and analyze the data as a need to modify the mold and production conditions, and as a reference for future mass production.
1. Make the processing run time longer to stabilize the melt temperature and hydraulic oil temperature.
2. According to the size of all finished products is too large or too small to adjust the machine conditions, if the shrinkage rate is too large and the finished product appears to be insufficient, it can also be used as a reference to increase the gate size.
3. The size of each cavity should be corrected if it is too large or too small. If the dimensions of the cavity and the door are correct, then the machine conditions should be changed, such as the filling rate, the mold temperature and the pressure of each part, and check whether some cavity is filled slowly.
4. According to the matching situation of the finished cavity products or the displacement of the mold core, the correction is made separately, and the mold filling rate and the mold temperature may be tried again to improve the uniformity.
5. Check and modify the failure of the injection machine, such as oil pump, oil valve, temperature controller, etc., will cause changes in processing conditions. Even a perfect mold can't work well in poorly maintained machines.
After reviewing all of the recorded values, a set of samples is retained to proofread whether the corrected samples have improved. Properly keep records of all sample inspections during the test, including various pressures during the processing cycle, melt and mold temperatures, tube temperature, injection time, and screw feed time. In short, all future data that will help to successfully establish the same processing conditions should be preserved in order to obtain products that meet the quality standards.